Izzy Sawyer has always been the it girl. She believes she’s the last person on earth who deserves a happily ever after. Holt Edwards has always been the player that women voluntarily fall to their knees for. When it comes to love, Holt doesn’t believe in fairytale endings.
When Izzy dives back into the dating pool, Holt is right there, ready and willing, to offer tips and tricks to get her through an entire army of blind dates—starting with a bone melting demonstration on how to deliver mouthwatering kisses.
One thing leads to whiskey and Izzy is starting to think happily ever after doesn’t seem like such a bad idea. Holt is starting to rethink his stance on fairytale endings.
But Izzy has a secret that has turned her world upside down. Holt has a secret of his own that cost him far more than he ever bargained for.
Sometimes life doesn’t give you the happily ever after. Sometimes it’s best to leave fairytale endings on the bookshelf where they belong.
Izzy can’t stop thinking about Holt.
Holt can’t seem to quit his favorite new addiction—Izzy.
The mercury is rising—secrets are percolating—and their lust for one another is just about to detonate.
Izzy needs just one more hit of Holt and his late night Whiskey kisses, but deep down she knows that will never be enough. She wants all of him—every bone melting kiss he ever has to offer.
Izzy wants Holt
Holt worships Izzy.
Summer in Hollow Brook just heated up.
Sparks are flying.
Together Izzy and Holt are unstoppably electric.
Click to Buy the 3:AM Kisses Series on Amazon:
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
Guest Post by Addison Moore:
Top 10 List #2
Hi all! Addison Moore here! I have a new release Whiskey Kisses and I hope you’ll all enjoy the heck out of it. While I’m writing I need lots of tackling fuel, and when I say tackling fuel, I mean snacks. Here’s a top 10 list of my favorite go-to yummy treats that help get my characters where they need to be. In no particular order:
1. Twizzlers! (I know, it’s almost cliche, right? But can you blame me? I like both strawberry and cherry but currently I have cherry bites next to me—so right now they’re my favorite-est)
2. Sushi! (Can I have this for every single meal? In my dream world I have a sushi chef in the kitchen, whipping up a steady steam of awesome cut rolls just for me. Ok, well, I’d probably share with the fam. Probably.)
3. Starbucks! Yes, please. Sadly they know me by name at my local Bux. That was actually a shocking and sad day for me when I realized this because I knew right then I was $pending way too much on my coffee addiction. My go-to drink is a venti iced mocha, decaf (yes, it’s true) with whip cream—because why not?
4. CHOCOLATE. (I can’t help it. I wasn’t always this way. Believe it or not there was a day when I could take or leave the coveted coco. But as time goes on I’m more convinced I’ll live a longer happier life if I partake in this sacred, and quasi-nutritional food group. My favorite is dark with nuts—hazelnuts or almonds will do. I love Sees, Reesse’s peanut butter cups and Godiva if you’re taking notes ;)
5. Fruit. (See? It’s not all bad. Although I tend to go overboard on occasion like the time I ate my weight in blueberries and broke out in a hideous rash from head to toe. I now have to be very cautious when eating blueberries, so I don’t go into anaphylactic shock. Yeah, my body went there.)
6. Ice Cream. (*mmm* Just thinking about the frozen confection has me moaning. I’m an equal opportunity connoisseur, so I really don’t have a favorite flavor but I have been known to get chocolate peanut butter over and over. Although I will say some chocolate flavors taste like dirt (sorry if I offended anyone!) So I’m really careful about chocolate. But Rite-Aid’s Chocolate malted crunch is a must have.
7. Pizza (My mom is right, I eat like a thirteen-year-old. I don’t need to have pizza every day but every now and again there’s nothing like a warm, saucy pizza with extra mushroom and olives. Super yum!)
8. Cheesecake! (Because duh, yum, right? I love all cheesecakes but I especially like red velvet from the Cheesecake Factory. It really is the best.)
9. Taco Bell! (In a perfect world I’d have a Dorrito’s Locos taco Every. Single. Day.)
10. A fresh glazed donut. (Confession. I rarely ever get these, but, when I do, it’s a glimpse into Heaven. This much I know is true.)
And there it is—my caloric top ten! Hope you enjoyed the list and I hope you’ll enjoy Whiskey Kisses even more! Have fun with Izzy and Holt and above all happy reading~!
a Rafflecopter giveaway