Saturday, May 2, 2015

Who I Am with You (Unexpected Heroes #1.5) by Melody Anne: Author Interview

Blurb:

A spinoff of Melody Anne’s New York Times bestselling Billionaire Bachelors series, this entrancing e-novella features motocross racer Taylor Winchester and little sister to Hawk, the hero of “Safe in His Arms” from the romance anthology Baby, It’s Cold Outside.

As a motocross rider, Taylor Winchester has made a career out of throwing herself headfirst into danger, as fiercely as any of the guys racing against her. But after a brutal crash, she takes a little forced R&R while her injuries heal. Her mom wishes she’d settle down, find love, maybe have a baby or two…but all Taylor wants is to get back on her bike.

She heads to her brother Hawk’s cabin to get a little peace and quiet—but is shocked to discover she’s not the only inhabitant. Ex-military man Travis, her high school crush, has also borrowed the cabin, and the two of them are each too stubborn to let the other one win. Nothing left to do but share the cabin…which quickly leads to sharing a bed! As Taylor and Travis discover that the heat between them is far more than a fling, they both struggle with letting go of control. But if they learn to give a little, what they could win is worth more than any prize…


Click to Buy the Unexpected Heroes Series on Amazon:



About Melody Anne:

NYT and USA Today Best Selling Author Melody Anne has written the popular series, Billionaire Bachelors, Surrender, Baby for the Billionaire, and she also has a young adult series: Midnight Fire, Midnight Moon and Midnight Storm – Rise of the Dark Angel.

Originally from the picturesque coastal town of Florence, Oregon, Melody often takes her readers to small town locations, not too unlike the small town she grew up in. As an aspiring author she wrote for years, until publishing in 2011 her first three books, which would later become the wildly successful Billionaire Bachelors series.

Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in business, and having left behind the airline industry with all of its business travelers, she loves to write about strong, powerful, businessmen and the corporate world.

When Melody isn’t writing, she cultivates strong bonds with her family and relatives and enjoys time spent with them as well as her friends, and beloved pets. Living in the heart of Oregon’s wine country, the Willamette Valley, Melody continues to be a country girl at heart. She loves the small town and strong community she lives in and is involved in many community projects.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png  photo WebsiteIcon.png

Interview with Melody Anne:

If a reader has never read any of your books, what book would you recommend they start with and why?

The Billionaire Wins the Game. Because it’s my very first story and I hope you will fall in love with Joseph Anderson who is the ultimate meddler, and all of my books eventually come back to Joseph.

What kind of research did you do to get inside the minds of your characters?

I have lots of crazy family and friends. That was my initial research.

Where did you get the inspiration to write this series?

I love to read and I hate when books end, so I decided if I was going to write books, I was definitely going to write series romance. And then my series began to intertwine and now I confuse even myself.

How much of yourself and your real-life experiences do you put into your books?

A ton!! We do so many of the things that are in my books, like the nerf battles, swimming fun, sex… Okay, some of it is fantasy in my head, but there is a ton of my own experiences in the book. In one book there’s a crazy trip to Canada. Yep, that happened when I was 19 J

Do you come up with the titles to your books first, or wait until after the story is finished?
After the book is done. I always struggle with titles.

What book are you currently reading?

The Billionaire’s Secret by Jeanette Winters. I had to look at my kindle J

If your house was burning down, what is the first thing you would save from the fire?

I’m supposed to say the kids, right? Well, my youngest is 18 so he can get out on his own. I would so save my computer!! It’s my life. Okay, I’d save my puppies too J My hubby is on his own.

If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, real or fictional, who would it be and why?


My dog, so I could sleep all day and night.

If someone were to write your biography, what would be its title?

Auntie Mel’s gone crazy.

Which authors inspire you as a writer?


There isn’t time to answer this question. Every book I read inspires me

No comments:

Post a Comment