Wednesday, October 21, 2015

From the Wreckage by Melissa Collins: Release Blitz


Blurb:

First, he saved me.

I lived because he was a hero.

And then he was gone.

Uprooted by the fire that destroyed our home, my family moved away and I never saw David Andrews again.

Then, he found me.

Eighteen years later, he rescued me again - in much simpler terms, of course. By loving me, by giving me the fairy tale I’d always hoped for, he provided me with the perfect life.

Now, he needs to be saved.

It’s my turn to be strong, to be brave, to be valiant.

When flames threaten to turn us to ashes, it’s up to me to pull us From the Wreckage.






Click to Buy on Amazon:

.


About the Author:

I’ve always been an avid reader. Majoring in English Literature was a no brainer. Becoming a teacher and instilling my love for reading into my students was also a no brainer. I’ve spent the last ten years teaching and I’ve loved (mostly) every minute of it. When I was home on maternity leave for my third son, I discovered a new genre that sparked my creativity. My passion for writing sprang from my love of reading and once I knew I had a story to tell, I couldn’t wait to get it out there. I only hope that my readers enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo WebsiteIcon.png


No comments:

Post a Comment