Friday, December 4, 2015

Cunning (Infidelity #2) by Aleatha Romig: Cover Reveal & Excerpt


Blurb:

Is it really cheating if you're doing it to yourself?

CUNNING is the second full-length novel in the new Dark Romance series INFIDELITY following the epic story of Lennox "Nox" Demetri and Alexandria "Charli" Collins.

"New rules...my rules."

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Aleatha Romig comes a sexy, new dominant hero who knows what he wants, and a strong-willed heroine who has plans of her own. With classic Aleatha Romig twists, turns, deceptions, and devotions, this new epic dark romance will have readers swooning one minute and screaming the next. Have you been Aleatha'd?

CUNNING is the second of five full-length novels in the INFIDELITY series.

Releases: January 19, 2015



Click to Buy the Infidelity Series on Amazon:

.

Author Bio:

Aleatha Romig voted #1 "New Author to Read" on Goodreads, July 2012 through now! She is a "Published Author's Network" member of the Romance Writer's of America.

She has lived most of her life in Indiana, growing-up in Mishawaka, graduating from Indiana University, and currently living south of Indianapolis. Together with her husband of twenty six years, they've raised three children. She works days as a dental hygienist and enjoys spending her nights writing. She also likes to spend time with her family, friends and patients. Her pastimes include exercising, reading and writing.

Aleatha enjoys traveling, especially when there is a beach involved. In 2011 she had the opportunity to visit Sydney, Australia to visit her daughter studying at the University of Wollongong. Her dream is to travel to places in her novels and around the world. CONSEQUENCES, her first novel was released in August 2011 and has sold over 20,000 copies. TRUTH, the sequel was released October 2012 and has surpassed 10,000 copies in less than 3 months!

Aleatha originally published through self publisher Xlibris a subsidiarity of Author's Solution/ Penguin Publishing. In October of 2012 she re-published on her own, a true Indie Author. Later that month she published Truth through Romig Works. Aleatha is happy to be represented by Danielle Egan-Miller of Browne & Miller Literary Associates.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo blogger_128.png

Excerpt:

I did my best to appear nonchalant as the bellman used my key to open the door of the executive suite. As he flipped the switch in the dark entry, I scanned the luxurious suite. Beyond the light illuminating the foyer, the furnishings appeared modern and sleek, while the walls were covered in heavy drapery keeping the late afternoon sunlight at bay.

"Ma'am, I apologize," the bellman said as he hurried across the living room. "Your suite has a spectacular view. Let me open—"

His feet and words stopped. My heart leapt to my throat. Stepping from a darkened doorway was a man who immediately dominated the executive suite.

"Sir, I didn't know that anyone..."

I no longer heard the man in the Mandarin uniform. Nox was all I saw. His silence filled the air muting anything else. His pale eyes narrowed capturing mine. Without words his icy gaze bore through me, planting my feet and sealing my lips. Displeasure radiated from his every pore. Rage rippled from his chiseled jaw as the muscles in his face and neck flexed. My knees grew weak as I realized this wasn't the man I remembered, but rather the man whose voice I'd heard on my call.

Only minutes earlier there had been so many things I'd planned to say and questions that consumed me. Yet, now, with Nox before me, none of them surfaced or made their presence known; instead the suite warmed as my heartbeat raced. I gripped tighter to my purse. With the winds of his displeasure swirling about the suite, I needed an anchor, something to ground me.

No comments:

Post a Comment