Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1) by Meghan March: Blog Tour Review


Blurb:

I've got a big dick and an even bigger bank account. That's pretty much where my bio ends.

Honestly, I don't need to say anything else. I've just sold 99% of women on going home with me.

Do I sound like an asshole to you?

That's because I am.

And guess what? It works for me just fine.

Or at least it did.

Until I met her.

Books talk about sparks flying. Fuck that shit. With her, it was like emergency flares mixed with jet fuel. Or maybe just straight up napalm.

Only one problem.

She wouldn't tell me her name or her number when she disappeared from the hotel room after the hottest fucking night of my life.

Now I've had a taste of unicorn pussy—the sweetest, rarest of all pussy—and I need it again.

So what's an asshole to do?

I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral.

And when I find her? I'm keeping her.


Click to Buy The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy on Amazon:

.

About the Author:

Meghan March is the author of contemporary and erotic romance novels.

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

Social Media Links:


Review by Michelle:

If you are in the market for a quick, seriously steamy read that is both cute and witty with an impossibly crazy and addicting storyline and a hot, hot man, I can't think of a better book than Dirty Billionaire by Meghan March for you.

A few short hours. That's how long it took me to devour Dirty Billionaire as I greedily gobbled up every word once the delectable Creighton Karas enters the picture. This man. This man is, of course, smoking hot and alpha, because, come on, we're talking Meghan March here, the queen of filthy mouthed alpha males. This man is so naughty, so dirty, so commanding, so possessive, so enticing, so seductive, it is a wonder I was able to wade through the puddle of drool at my feet to reach my computer and string together a few coherent thoughts for this review.

His counterpart, Holly, is the strong willed girl next door. The one who got taken advantage of once, but won't let it happen again. The one you want to take under your wing and coddle, until you realize that she doesn't need the help at all, she has come out the other side of the mistake that just keeps on giving far stronger and savvier than ever before. She turns out to be perfectly capable of standing up for herself, no matter the adversary, despite her humble beginnings and a few baubles along the way. A bit shy and reserved at first, Holly has back bone when it counts and admirably won't compromise her morals, her career, or her dreams for anyone.

On top of all the manly yumminess that Meghan March is sure to bring, her books are always incredibly fun and clever and charming. This author truly has a way with words that sucks you into the story and keeps a silly grin, a devilish smirk, or a heated flush on your face. Whether it is a giggle of amusement, gleeful excitement, or a burning arousal, there is never a dull moment to be had where a Meghan March book is concerned.

The perfect length to get you hooked and leave you frantic for more, Dirty Billionaire is just the taste and the hint at more to come that will leave you in a frenzy and begging for the next installment and all the Dirty Pleasures Creighton Karas has in store.

*complimentary copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Rating: 5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment