Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #2) by Meghan March: Blog Tour Review


Blurb:

I did it. I married a billionaire.

My reasons are my own, but the last thing I expected was to feel owned.

I may have taken vows, but I’m still determined to be me.

Now his rules are taking over my world, but I’m not the kind of girl to just obey.

There’s only one problem: I might actually be falling for him…

I have no idea how this marriage is going to go, but holding onto a piece of myself while succumbing to his dirty pleasures is shaping up to be the ride of a lifetime.


Click to Buy The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy on Amazon:

.

About the Author:

Meghan March is the author of contemporary and erotic romance novels.

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo WebsiteIcon.png

Review by Michelle:

Whereas the first book in the Dirty Billionaire trilogy was a smutacular introduction to the deliciously dominant Creighton Karas, book two, Dirty Pleasures, is all about the girl power. Love a steadfast and sassy heroine? Holly Wix is no shrinking violet and in this follow-up she really shines.

Though Holly lets Creighton take the lead on most occasions, when it really counts she sure knows how to stick up for herself and this time around, it's all about Holly and her music. As we follow her on tour and see her do her thing we peel back the layers and really start to understand her. It seems newcomer to the country music scene or otherwise, Holly's undeniable talent makes her a force to be reckoned with in the business and leaves quite the impression on Creighton.

Delving into Holly and Creighton's characters and really getting to know them this go round, we find that supremely sassy and tough as nails or not, there are still a few things that can bring Holly to her knees. We also discover that even the strongest, most powerful of men can have vulnerabilities, insecurities, and soft spots as well.

As with the first book, we start out focused on Holly's perspective as we anxiously await some reaction from Creighton, and just like the first book, the man comes storming in and completely dominates. What I wasn't expecting? The reaction itself. Now that we are on to the second installment of the trilogy we see a different side of Creighton Karas and I could not get enough! So unlike the completely domineering, unapologetic, cocky Mr. Karas that we first met, this side of Crey is considerate and understanding and shockingly compromising and yet just as strong, just as hot, and just as dirty as ever. As if I could fall any harder for this drool worthy man. Not only do we see a different side of Creighton's personality, we get to see him totally outside of his element and I have to say, as I'm sure just about everything does, it looks mighty fine on him.

Even better than the first installment complete with a heartbreaking cliffhanger, Dirty Pleasures, is a whirlwind of emotion, lust, and dare I say, love. I have no doubt that the conclusion will be the best one yet. I only hope that we will finally learn all of the scrumptious Mr. Karas' secrets and that he and Holly can truly be Dirty Together.

*complimentary copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Rating: 5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment