Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #3) by Meghan March: Blog Tour Review


Blurb:

My wife.

I love saying those words.

She’s mine, and if she thinks I’m going to let her run without tracking her down and bringing her back to where she belongs—with me—then she’s about to be introduced to a new reality.

Because I’ll fight dirty to give her the happily ever after she deserves.


Click to Buy The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy on Amazon:

.

About the Author:

Meghan March is the author of contemporary and erotic romance novels.

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo WebsiteIcon.png

Review by Michelle:

Does it get much better than Creighton Karas? I mean really, in Dirty Together Creighton kicks the swoon meter up a notch or twelve when he mixes in a healthy dose of charmingly sappy and sweetly romantic with his irresistible alpha hotness. This conclusion was exactly what I was hoping for as we get the low down on Creighton's past, and then some, as well as the solidification of a match made in dirty heaven.

Things definitely get interesting this time around when Holly returns to her hometown minus the new hubby to find that Creighton isn't the only bossy alpha game in town. We all know though that ever since Christmas Eve, wherever Holly goes, Creighton isn't too far behind. This man will not go down without a fight and is willing to do just about anything to prove that nothing Holly heard from Annika is true.

Dominant and protective, Creighton shifts my libido into high gear when he proves he is willing to fight for what's his, he lets us see his softer side, and hr isn't afraid to show the world just what a lucky girl that enviable Holly Wix really is. In this last installment we finally learn about Creighton and his painful past and I think you will find, as I did, that the strength and determination that results from such suffering merely adds fuel to the crazy-for-Creighton fire.

It's not just Creighton that I seem to fall harder for with each new book either. Holly's sarcasm, her quick wit, and her quirky humor throughout this book makes me wish I could hunt her down and beg her to be my new bff. One of my favorite sassy sirens, Holly's journey from naive country singer just this side of shy to strong, confident, and worthy wife and country powerhouse is complete and is a delight to behold.

I will say that I wasn't exactly in love with the resolution to the shareholder problem that has been plaguing Creighton throughout the series. It seemed a bit out of left field and over the top for my liking, but absolutely everything else about this conclusion, this whole series really, I loved, loved, loved, with a capital L so I certainly wasn't disappointed.

I am sad to have come to the end of the road with this couple and hate having to say goodbye. I want, no I need, more Crey and Holly. Perhaps we could be so lucky as to get Greer's story and maybe see more of the Karases in the process? One can only hope!

*complimentary copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Rating: 4.5 Stars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment