Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher: Cover Reveal

Blurb:

Almost every day is a very bad day when you’re twenty-seven, your tits are starting to sag, there are lines creeping in around your eyes, and you realize that no one would like you if they actually knew who you really were. Fig Coxbury is fed up with her life: her cheating ex-husband, the excess fat around her waist, and most of all, her loneliness.

When Fig chances upon Jolene Avery, the embodiment of everything she’s ever wanted to be, Fig befriends her out of curiosity.

Fig soon begins to emulate all aspects of Jolene's life, because when you find someone who knows exactly who they are, you can't help but want to be just like them.

Or in Fig's case... become them.

Releases: TBD
 

Click to Buy Tarryn Fisher's Books on Amazon:

.

About the Author:

I am a real life villain, truly. I drink sick amounts of Starbucks. Most of the time my hair smells like coffee. I was born in South Africa, and lived there for most of my childhood. I moved to Seattle just for the rain. Rome is my favorite place in the world so far, Paris comes in at a close second. I read and write more than I sleep. When I was eleven, I wrote an entire novel about runaway orphans, using only purple ink. I am addicted to Florence and the Machine and will travel to see concerts. I love scary movies and giraffes. I spend way too much time on Facebook. Meet you there?…


Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo WebsiteIcon.png

No comments:

Post a Comment