Friday, January 27, 2017

Drunk On You (Hope Town #4) by Harper Sloan: Cover Reveal


Blurb:

It was supposed to be fun.
A mutual use of each other's bodies.
To be a ruse to the world around us.
I wanted to be free from my ex, and he wanted to escape his.

One drunken night turned a joke into a life-changing moment.
He warned me not to fall for him, and I should've listened.

He intoxicated me.
He made me crave him.
He ruined me.
In the end, I'll never be the same.

Releases: March 14, 2017



Click to Buy the Hope Town Series on Amazon:

.

About the Author:

Harper lives in small town Georgia just a short drive from her hometown of Peachtree City. She (and her 3 daughters) enjoy ruling the house they dubbed 'Estrogen Ocean', much to her husband’s chagrin. Harper has a borderline unhealthy obsession with books; you can almost ALWAYS find her with her eReader attached. She enjoys bad reality TV and cheesy romantic flicks. Her favorite kind of hero--the super alpha kind!

Harper started using writing as a way to unwind when the house went to sleep at night; and with a house full of crazy it was the perfect way to just relax. It didn't take long before a head full of very demanding alphas would stop at nothing to have their story told.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo WebsiteIcon.png


No comments:

Post a Comment