Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Tease (Temptation #4) by Ella Frank: Cover Reveal



Blurb:

Four years ago I met a man who forever changed my life.

He dared me to try.

I dared him to love.

And while that’s where our story began, it’s certainly not where it ended.

-Tate Morrison

Releases: May 9, 2017


Click to Buy the Temptation Series on Amazon:

.

About the Author:

I am the author of the Exquisite Series, including Exquisite, Entice and Edible. I also released my first Erotic Novel, Blind Obsession in March 2013.

I'm a happily married woman and mother to a crazy cat. I've been writing ever since I fell in love with falling in love and I credit that to my Nan who handed me my first romance novel.

Currently I reside in the Southern portion of the United States of America.

Social Media Links:

 photo facebook_128.png photo twitter_128.png photo goodreads_128.png photo WebsiteIcon.png

No comments:

Post a Comment