Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland: Review Tour


Blurb:

The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight—telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, egomaniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend--smooth talking her into his bed, all along failing to mention that he was married.

He deserved every bit of my tongue-lashing and more for what he'd done.

Especially when that lazy smile graced his perfect face in response to my rant.

Only it turned out, the man I'd just told off wasn't the right guy.

Oops. My mistake.

Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology.

I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right?

That’s what I thought…until I walked into class the next morning.

Well, hello Professor West, I’m your new teaching assistant.

I’ll be working under you…figuratively speaking.

Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing—working under Professor West.

This was going to be interesting…






Click to Buy on Amazon:

.

 
About Vi Keeland:

Vi Keeland is a native New Yorker with three children that occupy most of her free time, which she complains about often, but wouldn't change for the world. She is a bookworm and has been known to read her kindle at stop lights, while styling her hair, cleaning, walking, during sporting events, and frequently while pretending to work. She is a boring attorney by day, and an exciting USA Today Best Selling smut author by night!


Social Media Links:

Review by Michelle:

When I pick up a Vi Keeland book I know I am in for some absolutely fascinating and completely engrossing characters, a unique and utterly unputdownable story, and some serious entertainment. Add in the fun and enticing blurb for Beautiful Mistake and I just knew I was in for one heck of a good time. I was right, then again, I always am when it comes to a Vi Keeland book. I mean, Vi Keeland can do absolutely no wrong in my eyes and this book is yet another shining example of how to produce the perfect fun, sweet, sexy, swoony, and completely addicting story. What I wasn't prepared for? Just how serious and heartbreaking this story would be and just how flawlessly rounded out such an amusing story could become with one simple turn.

A word of warning, once you start getting glimpses into Caine's past, you are not going to want to put this book down for anything as you are going to need to know all the details as soon as possible. You do not want to start this book before bed, between Professor West's magnetic personality and irresistible charm, Rachel's feisty attitude and short fuse, an unforeseen and totally surprising connection, and some pretty heavy secrets that are slowly revealed, this is sure to be a one sitting read. Timing is everything, proceed at your own risk.

A twist that will shock you, devastate you, and consume you, this turn of events is unlike anything from Vi Keeland yet and it brings a whole new level of angst and emotion to this story. Nothing too overly heavy with explicit details, nothing too in depth or overdone, nothing that should deter an angst adverse reader or an avid Vi Keeland fan, something with just enough heartache, just enough passion, and enough humor to tie you to both Rachel and Caine, to invest you in their story and their relationship, and to wholly and utterly own you.

Just when you think it can't get any better, Vi Keeland will surprise you with this epic, unexpected journey full of feels that is sure to have you laughing, crying, shouting, sighing, burning up, and everything in between. Could this be the author's best work yet? Possibly, but honestly, comparing would be like choosing your favorite child. Could this be considered her deepest, most well-balanced, roller-coaster of a read to date? Absolutely. Beautiful Mistake is sexy and swoony and jam packed with emotion. A bit of a different side to Vi Keeland along with absolutely everything we already know, love, and crave of her work.

*complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review

Rating: 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment